- Wear Sunscreen – This is my number one beauty item I would take if I was stranded on a desert island. I’ve been wearing sunscreen every day since I was in junior high. Back then there weren’t as many options and not many options for a moisturizer with sunscreen. I would have to mix my Clinique yellow Dramatically Different lotion with body sunscreen and apply to my face. If you haven’t started wearing sunscreen every day, it’s never too late to start. Plus, it’s so much easier now that it’s in day moisturizers.
- Sleep – I need my beauty sleep. I wish I was the type of person that could survive off of five to seven hours, but I’ve come to the realization that isn’t me. I can survive on seven hours, but eight is best. Not only do I feel better, but I look better. I don’t have bags and dark circles, which helps me look youthful. Like a teenager who gets 10 hours of sleep.
- Eye Cream – I’m a big fan of eye cream. Some people argue that it doesn’t work, you don’t need it, and that it’s a waste, but I beg to differ. I have been wearing eye cream since I was 18 and it has done me a good service. You won’t see instant results, but just like sunscreen, you will see the difference in your skin over time.
- Healthy Lifestyle – We’ve all heard this one before, eat a well balanced diet and exercise and you will feel better and look younger. Well, it’s true! We all know what our skin looks like when we’ve been eating like crap, it looks dull, lifeless, oily and over worked. Eating a well balanced diet and staying active will benefit you in more ways than one.
- Get Happy – Dr. Murad always says that the best facelift is a smile. I love that. And it’s so true. When you’re happy it shows on your face. You beam. You glow. It’s easier said than done: Don’t stress and be happy. But making small steps every day to living a happier life is the best way to feel and look better.
Note: Shop eye creams and SPF moisturizers for a younger looking you!